Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] A look at theTwo man sub on ebay

Hi Gene,

thanks for sharing your observations on the ebay sub.

Somethoughts on the built in trailer thingy:
For a built in trailer system to work, the tires would have to be
filled with a liquid, destilled water might work, I've heard NR1 uses
alcohol in it's tires.  The sub would have to be carried on a another
trailer when it is being transported to the dive site, and the built in
trailer only being used to for going down and up the launch ramp and
getting it on and off the bigger trailer.  Otherwise I would be worried
about it getting hit by rocks kicked up by other cars and the wear'n'tear
from pot-holes and bumps would shorten the life of the submarine.  I
think trailers wear out before submarines.

Thanks again,
   Ian.