[PSUBS-MAILIST] nonpower hydraulics

Hey Gary Buchner !
                                      I'm thinking about using one of these nonpower hydraulic steering systems for moving my keel wieght for trimming my sub.  West marine has one that looks pretty good
http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&langId=-1&catalogId=10001&productId=12082

  I remember that you use hydraulics to move your weight .

My question is, what is the stroke on your keel weight ?   does it not take much to tip the sub?

I guess you could make the stroke whatever you like but the one they have in cataloge is 7"

over

Brian Cox

Greetings from the bees
Check us out @