Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Boucher, RPM - sub info.

Hey Carsten;

The relative speed varies depending on night or day, does it not?  During the night, the rotational speed of the earth is added to the orbital speed, and during the day the rotational speed of the earth is subtracted from the orbital speed.  Or maybe it is the other way around.  Or maybe not.  I haven't taken the time to work through it.

In English, we call this "tongue in cheek,"  another name for "bullshit".

Waiting for more photos of Euronaut...

Stan