RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Two Lists or a Chat Room?????

HI guys -
Just my two cents -
The hunting page was interesting.
I like the current system and quite frankly just quickly delete stuff
I'm not interested in.
I do like seeing all the emails, even if they are not pertinent to
anything I'm doing.
It reminds me that there is an active community of dreamers and doers
and I'm proud to be a member.
I can appreciate that if you do not have high speed access, you probably
have to wait for a lot of crap emails (like this one)
To download.  That is unfortunate and probably frustrating - sorry for
you guys.
I do enjoy being part of the community and follow the links / look at
the pictures, etc even if I don't contribute much.
I would guess that the new list would eliminate a lot of that by design.
I would rather not see that change, but won't be a spoiler for those who
do.
I would also be willing to pay "dues" or whatever to support the site
if/when necessary - although I favor making htat optional so that we
don't lose any members - maybe a pin or plaque or some other token for
the dues payers - but everyone with the same access and "voice". A tax
for those who could afford it and felt compelled to pay.

That is my thoughts for now.
Thanks-
Greg