Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] I Disagree Rick

When I took a ride on a Perry sub (PC-1803 ?) down in the Caymans to 900 feet,
it was cool since I was sitting in the front which was a large plexiglass dome
nearly the same diameter as the inside of the sub.  Don't remember how thick it
was but the view was breathtaking!

Al Secor  ARS: WA3PWX  Scuba Instructor SSI PDIC TDI
http://www.geocities.com/SubDiverI