Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] hot sub

Have the same expirence with Sgt.Peppers (steel hull). Its a inside
volume of 480 liters and with me in  just some 410 liters. The man has a
radiation lost of about 150 watt an hour = 0,15 Kw.
Orginal in Peppers was a electric heather unit - but I never use it -
even not in cold water of 12 Celisus - in fact I build it out after some
dives.

During film the boat for a TV-show - outside was a joung girl in a diver
swim suit and get pretty cold. Even the assistence diver and the camera
operator get really cold - and I was in the boat all the time in a
t-shirt and get warm...

I think a GRP boat with domes should be paint white or/and should have a
cooling system..

regards Carsten