[PSUBS-MAILIST] Copper wiring.

Dear Gentlemen -
I was reading Alec's post and the bit about the the panels being crammed
and it brought me an idea.  I inherited a spool of copper 2/0 wire with
see through plastic insulation that has a ton of small threads making it
very flexible. This can be twisted and bent and tied in knots.  I have
been told that it would be useful for console makers, but I have not
made an effort to find anyone that can use it.  My electrician friends
tell me that it has the wrong insulation to be used for out door work.
So far, everyone is encouraging me to dump it as scrap, but I hate to do
that since it probably costs a fortune to buy.  I would be happy to cut
off lengths and send it to my PSUB friends if anyone thinks that they
can use it and wants to pay for shipping. I'm not sure if it is
appropriate for sub work, so input on that as well would be appreciated.

Let me know what you think (off group is fine).

Thanks-
Greg Snyder
Snyder@mnrad.com