From: MerlinSub@t-online.de [mailto:MerlinSub@t-online.de]
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 12:33 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] How to trim and ballast bigger boats.

I did the same trick with the thruster of -Sgt.Peppers- but I learned
that you have anyway to  mach the right weight up to some 1-2 kilogramms
on this little sub - or the Thruster have to run all the time. Hopefully
the indication system on two VBT on Euronaut will be such fine that I
get very fine figures what is in. Unfortunatlly I didnt find up today a
cheap and fine seawaterresistant sensor which is pressuretight up to 50
bars for the 1,7 m ( 5,6 feet) high tanks. Any idears ?

best regards, Carsten