[PSUBS-MAILIST] How to do external electric thrusters?

Hugo,

Thanks for your response. I have a couple of questions.

How do you seal the hull with the electrical connections?
(in a thread entitled "Sound Absorption" you gave the URL:
http://www.seaconbrantner.com/)

Do you just leave the wires exposed?

How do you enclose the motor to make it water tight?

Will pressure have an adverse affect on the motor?
If so, do you need to compensate for the pressure?

As my questions clearly show I'm a psub newbie. So any info will be
extremely helpful.

Marten