Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Underwater tent...

This isn't exactly a tent for habitation or saturation diving. But it is
similar to something I built as a 14 year old kid quite by accident.
I'll forgo the story behind it, but I ended up building a small quonset
style tent using electrical conduit pipe for a frame [ that's all I had
available to me ] the bottom part of the pipe frame packed with sand.
It wasn't elaborate or incorporate any venting, but was great on a
hot summers day and watching blue gill and bass [ or were they
watching me  : )  ]  It was in a pond about 15 feet under.

--Steve

http://sofia.usgs.gov/publications/ofr/00-361/sharq.html