Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Underwater tent...

Yeah, I was thinking of something similar...But here's
the catch. Make your panels out of the fiber
reinforced
recycled tire material and use belting and adhesive
to hold the pieces together. I like the concrete
approach, but I wonder how you would assemble it?
Would you pour the sections on a barge and lower them
into place over a temporary structure? I have wondered
about building on the bottom, but it seems that the
uncertain and silty nature of the bottom would make
it more desirable to float on a tether...Hmmm.

Warren.