Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] A hull within A hull

It is a solution - with a inner hull made from steel - frames outside
and a removable outer hull from GRP. Make more work to produce but can
have a really nice shape. Often done by deep sea boats.

With a inner hull and a outer hull made from steel and the outerhull not
removable it is a cheaper solution - and a big corrosion problem..
special in psubs size boats.

Carsten