Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Bilg pump

The cinder blocks floated past us and my instructor said, quick, grab one and pushed me against the yoke and my face mashed-up against the window. [ his also ].  We gradually pitched forward and we got enough air flow for control and
ever-so-gently eased her back up.  Good thing, the ground was coming up awfully fast!!!

Steve,,,I have around 13,000 hours in helicopters and just under 600 in fixed wing?What the hell are the cinder blokes for?.I?ve never heard of this before..... Dave

Do you Yahoo!?