Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Pictures of Dan H.'s sub Persistance

Thanks Peter,

It's still a head-scratcher.

BTW, I believe that 6inch model was in reference to that "Scubatron".
I did contact  "Arild Olsen" one of the builders and he is building a
full-size prototype.  And, he is married to a lady. : )  He's quite a
nice fellow.
[ and yes, I plead guilty to laughing at the humor ! ].

--Steve