Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Pictures of Dan H.'s sub Persistance

I did follow this link though, especially considering recent
accusations that we were all a bunch of armchair fantasist losers.  I'm assuming
this is not a mock up or a 6 inch high model :)   cheers   Peter

Thats very funny Peter,,I needed a good smile thanks...DJB

I didn't catch the link aether, and it's one of the things I always save to favorites,,every link is a treasure some times.

Do you Yahoo!?