Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Check Lists

Carsten Standfuss wrote:
>On boad of Euronaut will be also a maintance manual.
When I was in the helicopter industry ( 20 years) there was also some
thing we called the Operations manual. This was a sort of bible that the
particular company ran on.  An operations Manual could in some cases even
over ride particular FAA regulations and would be written for and by a
specific company and it?s procedures.  From the stand point of  the  FAA,
the  Operations Manual became an amendment to standard FAA
regulations.     Due to the size and complexity of the submarine that your
 undertaking it would probably be a very good thing.. But I?m sure you?ve
all ready considered this and have most likely been updating it as your
construction goes on.  DJB

Do you Yahoo!?