Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Learning to Weld

At 11:34 AM 3/10/2004 -0500, SJSVOB@aol.com wrote:

> How does one learn to weld up to the level required for a psub?
>
> If I make inquiries to a school that teaches welding are there any specific
> skills I should ask them about?

boilermaker certification for welding of pressure vessels. This is a bigger
field than you would think, since all pressure vessels are not human occupied,
but fabrication is the same or similar. Chemical factories, boiler makers, high
pressure pipelines, heat exchangers, etc are all big industries needing this
kind of certification for employment.

William Alford