Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Learning to Weld

Contact your local college or the high school and ask them.  They'll know.
Carl

SJSVOB@aol.com wrote:

How does one learn to weld up to the level required for a psub?
Does Devry offer classes in welding?
Do community courses offer welding classes?
If I make inquiries to a school that teaches welding are there any specific skills I should ask them about?

-Stephen

--
"By the side of religion, by the side of science, by the side of poetry, stands natural beauty. Not as a rival to these, but as the common inspirer and nourisher of them all." -- G. M. Trevelyan