Re: Fw: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Escape Hatch Realities

Hi All,

Several people have mentioned increasing the air presure until you can open the
hatch. It seems to me that it would be much better to flood the cabin, open the
hatch and swim out. By increasing the presure and then opening the hatch it
seems two things could happen, either the first air escaping the hatch lowers
the air presure and the hatch slams back shut, or alternately you get killed by
the turbulant mixing forces of the in rushing water and the out rushing air.

JP