Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST]Last Post for GAIL-gailpaleka@yahoo.com

GUYS:
I am sorry guys. This is mylastpost on the "subject".
I'm trying to let this topic go, and I don't know
Mike, Gail or any of you for that matter; so I don't
know why it bothers me so much, but everytime I read
this line that Gail wrote about Mike:

"that perhaps one was better suited for something
else?".

It just pisses me off to no-end. Just who the hell
does this person think she is? and now she is playing
the role of the poor leeetle victum. You meanies.

GAIL:

Next time you "quote" me, don't translate (because you
are stupid) -and don't leave out items I wrote:

YOU WROTE:

"Dave (who recently accused Psubs of being a Rip Off)
told me I didn't have the right to question this
group, and called me a bitch."

    FOR THE RECORD, moron, I thought the pressure hull
print was the rip-off not the Psub site. I said it was
not worthy of the site. Boy are you dumb.

    PLEASE SHOW US WHERE I SAID THE ABOVE - "Didn't
have the right to question this group"??????? OR ARE
YOU LYING???????

YOU WROTE:

"Dave Cutajar wrote:

> > "I don't know you, or anything about you, BUT who
> are
> > you to: (snip) Put the group down.
> >
> > (snip)
> >
> > I have been contacted outside the group by several
> > talented, experienced people who have built subs
> > .....and recently, one pretentious bitch.:

WHAT WAS ACTUALLY WRITTEN:(and posted to the group).

Gail,

I don't know you, or anything about you, BUT who are
you to:

put a "commentary into context"?

Talk to Mike in that manner?

Tell someone "that perhaps one was better suited for
something else?"??? WOW IS THAT RUDE.

Put the group down.

I have been contacted outside the group by several
talented, experienced people who have built subs
(well-known subs).

"And Steve, it's wonderful that Psubs is frequented
> by physicists, archaeologists, astronomers,
> psychologists, and divers."

.....and recently, one pretentious bi---.

Sorry didn't go off-list, but I was afraid I wouldn't
be so polite.

Oh, but I hope I didn't offend anyone, just thought I
would "offer this as constructive criticism ".

Don't waste the groups time by responding on-list -
Feel free to call me anytime...

Sincerely,

David Cutajar
DJC Engineering
(586)484-3232

P.S. Please bestow your vast knowledge and grand
resources upon us poor saps and let us know the web
address of a better PSub site that we can only hope to
emulate -if you deem us worthy of course....