[PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Advice - No sub required

Alex,

I've managed/hired/fired many processors, mech.
designers and engineers (in my industry).

The best, most creative designers and engineers I've
ever worked with, were not degreed. I've only had 1
exceptional (degreed) engineer that was great - he was
mech.& aeronautical, but he was not creative.

I guess I'm trying to say that it doesn't matter if
someone has ACTUALLY built a sub or not. That's not
the qualifier for giving out advice. They may
study subs as a hobby or have a vast amount of
knowledge in another field such as electronics; mech.
chemistry etc.

I once devised a manufacturing process once for a new
type of battery cell. I ended up using a similar
process to a production bakery, because the cell
material was "dough-like" at that point in the process
- so you never know where you are gonna get your
answers from...

Besides if they gets ya' thinking, then mission
accomplished.... Good Luck

(but take for face value as I haven't built my sub
yet.....ARRRRRRRRRRRR (pirate talk)

-David Cutajar
DJC Engineering

Detroit/Washington MI