Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] progress

In a message dated 3/10/04 12:33:00 PM Pacific Standard Time, ojaibees@ojai.net writes:
Shawn,       I paid $214.00 . ( A 516  gr 70)
[BIG smile] Ahhh, *much nicer*.  So my 28"d x 1/4"th theoretically lies somewhere in between Carro's $1000 and your $214 even with the increase in steel prices.  I'm still trying to figure out the economics of an acrylic hemisphere vs. a steel hemisphere + acrylic windows + window seat milling, etc.

I envy those of you who just purchased the Acrylics offer, but just can't afford it right now.  So, I look forward to having several members becoming knowledgeable enough to answer general questions until I can order it for myself.

Warm Regards,
Shawn

*****

"Call nothing thy own except thy soul.
Love not what thou art, but only what thou may become.
Do not pursue pleasure, for thou may have the misfortune to overtake it...
Live in the vision of that one for whom great deeds are done ..."

Man of LaMancha, D. Wasserman