Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Self introduction

In a message dated 3/6/04 4:26:26 PFrom owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org  Sun Mar  7 05:12:07 2004
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 02:12:18 -0800 (PST)
From: Gail Paleka <gailpaleka@yahoo.com>
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Self introduction
To: Personal_Submersibles@psubs.org
Sender: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org

--0-288472943-1078654338=:51032

Alexander,

Welcome to Psubs.  Here you will find people very willing to give advice about submarines.  What Carl, Steve, and Mike didn't tell you, though, is that they haven't actually built a submarine yet.  Just thought you should know so you can put their advice into proper perspective.

If you want to understand Psubs better, you should read the Archive very thoroughly.   You'll be amazed at what you find there.  I know I was.

If you want to write to someone who actually does build and operate submarines, the man who "wrote the book" on homebuilts is Pat Regan, and you can contact him through his website at:

http://www.vulcaniasubmarine.com

Pat's the guy that Psubbers go to when they seek information or advice.  He's been doing this kind of thing for many years.  He has an instructional manual coming out soon that will teach people like us how to design and build our own submarines.  This guy really is the best, and you can sign up for his book on the message board at his website.  When he's not too busy, he answers technical questions, too.

Best,

Gail

Yahoo! Search - Find what you?re looking for faster.
--0-288472943-1078654338=:51032

<DIV><FONT face="times new roman">Alexander, </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman">Welcome to Psubs.&nbsp; Here you will find people very willing to give advice about submarines.&nbsp; What Carl, Steve, and Mike&nbsp;didn't tell you, though, is that they haven't actually built a submarine yet.&nbsp; Just thought you should know so you can put their advice into proper perspective.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman">If you want to understand Psubs better, you should read the Archive very thoroughly.&nbsp;&nbsp; You'll be amazed at what you find there.&nbsp; I know I was.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman">If you want to write to someone who actually does build and operate submarines, the man who "wrote the book" on homebuilts is Pat Regan, and you can contact him through his website at:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman"><A href="http://www.vulcaniasubmarine.com";>http://www.vulcaniasubmarine.com</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman">Pat's the guy that Psubbers go to when they seek information or advice.&nbsp; He's been doing this kind of thing for many years.&nbsp; He has an instructional manual coming out soon that will&nbsp;teach people like us how to design and build our own submarines.&nbsp; This guy really is the best, and you can sign up for&nbsp;his book&nbsp;on&nbsp;the message board at his website.&nbsp; When he's not too busy, he answers technical questions, too.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman">Best, </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman">Gail</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Yahoo! Search - <a href="http://search.yahoo.com/?fr=ad-mailsig-home";>Find what you?re looking for faster.</a>
--0-288472943-1078654338=:51032--