[PSUBS-MAILIST] Self introduction

Good morning gentlemen

I have recently joined your mailing list as I am very interested in
submarine design.

I live in Port Lincoln, South Australia, famous for aquaculture, tunarama
festival and lots of Great White Sharks.

I would like to construct a one person dry ambient submarine for minimum
expence for the purpose of coastal underwater observation. This will be
my first submarine and I would like it to be as simple and easy to
construct as possible. I intend to start building in 12 months time.
Sub requirements:
1. Trailer transportable
2. Light as possible (hopefully below 300kg)
3. Low cost ($2,000 - $10,000)

I intend to build other boats after this one. I want this one to be my
education.

My skills & strengths:
Qualified SCUBA diver. Good indepth understanding of how submarines work
and their history. Competent at technical design. Good understanding of
mathematics & physics.

My weaknesses:
No trade skills. Only have very basic tools. Never made anything more
substantial than a model aircraft. Little understanding of what products
are suitable and where to get them.

Thank you for taking the time to read this Email. I will be paying keen
attention to your discussions.

Alex Foreman
Port Lincoln, South Australia