Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Acrylic Book Update

Hi Jon,

First, thanks for doing this for us.

I've been to the Hydroports site and there are other publications listed
that I've been drooling over, like the literature on concrete, habitats,
composites...etc. Some are affordable at $20+ - $50+ a pop. But, some
are a bit pricey like the "Acrylic Book".

If there was enough interest in the group to order other books would
there
be a possibility of special discount for the forum members for these
items?

I certainly don't want to put you on the spot or add to your burden or
workload!

Thanks, --Steve

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 01:03:42 -0500 Jonathan Wallace <jon@psubs.org>
writes:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I have received ten payments for the Acrylic Book which is what we
> needed, so
> I'll be cashing these checks and then sending Hydroports a certified
> check
> for the entire order.
>
> I have four additional people who have expressed interest and am
> waiting for
> their payment.  Only one is coming through snail mail, the rest will
> arrive
> via PayPal.
>
> I am no longer accepting payment by check, but if any of you want to
> jump on
> board via PayPal, you have approximately 4 days to make up your
> minds.  I
> want to place the order early next week.  Anybody know if Gregg
> Cottrel still
> wants to order a book?
>
> CONFIRMED RECEIPT OF PAYMENT
> Steven Mills