[PSUBS-MAILIST] FYI: Hydroports Pubs List

pSubbers,

I'm compiling a publications list in plain-text [ notepad/wordpad ]from
the Hydroports site.  The only embedded format in place is wordwrap,
but I can eliminate this if it's going to pose a problem.

I'm about halfway through and the current size of the file is 56K+.
So, probably twice the size when I'm finished, zipped-up maybe
back to 50K size or more.

I'm doing this for my own reference and I'd rather search thru docs
offline
at my own pace and leisure.

If anyone is interested in a copy of this list let me know "OffList" and
I will
attach it return email to you.  If any of you want this list then please
just
indicate "send" in the message body in the reply.

Of course, you could always go to www.hydroports.com  and view the list
online.
I only do this for convenience.

I should be finished with the compilation this evening.

--Steve

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!