RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Acrylic Book Update

Jon, I just forwarded your email to Greg as he's not on the list.

Alec

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Wallace [mailto:jon@psubs.org]
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2004 1:04 AM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Acrylic Book Update

Hi Folks,

I have received ten payments for the Acrylic Book which is what we
needed, so
I'll be cashing these checks and then sending Hydroports a certified
check
for the entire order.

I have four additional people who have expressed interest and am waiting
for
their payment.  Only one is coming through snail mail, the rest will
arrive
via PayPal.

I am no longer accepting payment by check, but if any of you want to
jump on
board via PayPal, you have approximately 4 days to make up your minds.
want to place the order early next week.  Anybody know if Gregg Cottrel
still
wants to order a book?

CONFIRMED RECEIPT OF PAYMENT
Steven Mills