Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Looking for Wet sub URL

Steve Morley wrote:

Hi Dennis,

This isn't the one you were looking for, but it looks like a nice
inexpensive intro to a wet sub:

http://www.plansfordummies.com/sub.htm

Steve

Thanks Steve,
I saw those plans already. It's a little to simple for my taste. The one I'm planning is a similer configuration to the Reef Ranger. My hull shape is going to be more streamlined. It's not going to have those pontoones haning off the side. I'm thinking of hydrolic stearing that way I don't have to worry about cables and pullies just 4 pieces of tubing that I can route any direction.

Regards,
Dennis