[PSUBS-MAILIST] Looking for Wet sub URL

Hello All,
My name is Dennis. I have been been below the surface off and on for several years now reading the archive and researching. I'm interested in all Psubs but I'm going to start small. I'm going to start designing a 2 man wet sub. The other day I came across a web site where someone was I think rebuilding eather a Shark Hunter or Reef Ranger motor. Well I lost the URL and was hoping someone know what it was. I would also like to know how many list members have ambiant subs?

Regards,
Dennis