Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Test, again.

On Saturday, January 3, 2004, at 08:13 AM, Michael B Holt wrote:
Auuggghhhh!!!!! I was married to an Apple girl. There were
always compatability problems.

Watch your mouth, kid -- or you'll find yourself floating home!

What's this? The version of Juno here is wonderful
because it protects me from viruses, but I can't see
images. (Send it to mholt@richmond.edu)

I don't know what it is. I didn't send any images - not on purpose, anyway. That's from the headers on my message? Weird. Now I'm worried. See if this message has anything added; I did the same thing: just replied to your PSubs post.

What were the times on the last few messages? I may have
a problem with Juno's programming to prevent spam.

Could it also have added attachments? Sorry -- I've deleted them all.