Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Test, again.

On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 06:16:51 -0600 David Buchner <buchner@wcta.net>
writes:

>On Saturday, January 3, 2004, at 03:54 AM, Michael B Holt wrote:
>
>> Is this thing on?   My last message was a 3 a.m., two days ago.
>
>Uh-oh. Last I got (before you) was:
>

>--Apple-Mail-4-335730981

Auuggghhhh!!!!!   I was married to an Apple girl.   There were
always compatability problems.

What's this?   The version of Juno here is wonderful
because it protects me from viruses, but I can't see
images.   (Send it to mholt@richmond.edu)

>It's slow, but not that slow.

What were the times on the last few messages?   I may have
a problem with Juno's programming to prevent spam.

Thanks.

Mike

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!