Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Group support...or is that "Support Group"?

GAP = sorry, naval architecture slang : General Arrangement Plan.
contains :  Main dimensions, Birth View, Side View and some frame
crossings.

The book is useful only for people can read german.
Best source for midget ever seen even in germen but also useful for
aliens because of the big amount of pictures and drawings : Harald Fock,
Marinekleinkampfmittel, Kohler 1982 ISBN 3-7822-0265-1 (It contains
every WWII midget and the small but nice GAPs of Goubets of 1889, UB
1-8, Typ IIa, XXIII, Forelle, CM 1-3, x-craft, Welman, VS80, Molch,
Hecht, Biber, Delphin, Seehund, X 1. The great spain late 50ies Foca F
II, Tiburon T III (Sa52) comes in bigger drawings.)

Delphin is great- 14 kn underwater, 7 on the surface , single seater
5,48 m long, 1 m in diameter !

best regards Carsten