Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Group support...or is that "Support Group"?

Mark, the best sources are: (Contains also the GAP)

Die Seehunde, Klaus Mattes
Mittler 1995 ISBN 3-8132-0484-7

Midget Submarines of the Second World War
Paul Kemp, Chatham publishing
ISBN 1 - 86176 042 6
Comes with a GAP of a Seehund and a X-craft

This guy makes really good copy drawings of the original :
(Biber, X-craft, Holland etc.)

http://www.john-lambert-plans.com/

I have the X-craft from him and there are really nicely.

regards Carsten