Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Group support...or is that "Support Group"?

Hey Guys,
I love the lines of the biber, and it seems to be the
most open to a good "modernazation", but I am open to
all kinds of suggestions. Who has pics of the other
midgets, and or specs for them? My dive company seems
to have kinda taken off well, so I should be able to
afford to put more money toward such a project. Maybe
as a project for TDPF, or just for myself.
Dewey