[PSUBS-MAILIST] historic replica subs

I just send a couple of pictures of good historic intressting
subs to the Moki file exchange server.

If I had to build one alone - my choise would be a Seehund but with the
diesel in a soundbox..

A Neger can be build quiet easy from a Torpedo - but this required good
contacts to your local Navy..

The Argonaut I is the only one required just wood for the hull.

Ray you can grab the pictures if you like.

regards Carsten