Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS Thruster Question

OK. I'll mull that over. I was planning on having a
fly-by-wire system, which means you would just use a
single joystick (one hand). However, a mechanical
option would most likely be popular and would make a
vertical thruster (or two) desirable. If there are to
be verticle thrusters, I guess I would prefer them off
to the side, like you have them.

Warren.