Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS License

Thanks! I really appreciate you spending the time to
read through that legal mess. I hope to see input from
more PSUBS members. I think it is the best option
available. If I don't hear some strong dissent based
on sound reason, I will place the project under the
license at the beginning of 2004.

Warren.