[PSUBS-MAILIST] Regulating Pressure in 1 ATM Sub

Hello,

I am new to the group and plan on building a 2 man dry 1 atm sub.  I plan on using a CO2 Scrubber and O2 replenishment.  With the O2 bleeding in, how to I ensure the sub stay at a nominal 1 ATM pressure ?

I've read that the "Luxury" sub's use a "purge compressor" to achieve this, however, I can find little to no information on this type of compressor.

I read some of the archive posts, someone has asked the question before - I apologize for repeating it, but I did not see a clear answer.

Thanks in advance.

Rob Batta