[PSUBS-MAILIST] Shedding Weight

I'm setting up some of the prelim calculations on my current design and keep running into the need/desire to shed some more weight.  So, again I come back to the question of whether soft, bladder-like inflatable ballast chambers (e.g., kevlar-reinforced Hypalon pontoon/salvage tubes) are feasible.  As long as the differential pressure is less than the bursting limit of the tube it *should* work, yes?  Or am I missing something?

Warm Regards
Shawn

*****

"To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour."

-- Auguries of Innocence, William Blake, ca 1803