Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] double endcaps sub, stability

I am really falling in with this line of thought. I
can see now that the design is more flexible with the
batteries outside the hull. I am wondering, though, if
we shouldn't place the batteries fore and aft a little
lower on the pressure hull to improve stability. I was
originally thinking along side the hull, but I do
prefer your idea of keeping the hull thin and sleek.
(By the way, this has to be one of the nicest looking
subs I've seen!)

Warren.

name=Stablility1.xls