Re: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Submersible Design Software

Ray,
As an AutoCad user, I've found that you can get by with a printer capable of handaling 11"x17".  I have a printer capable of 11X17 and a second printer capable of up to 36" Roll and have found that 99% of the time I use the 11X17 printer.  It's cost per print is cheaper as well as the printing time is faster.
Just my 2 cents worth,
Roger

> From: Ray Keefer <Ray.Keefer@Sun.COM>
> Date: 2003/10/20 Mon PM 12:16:40 EDT
> To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
> Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Submersible Design Software
>
> Hi,
>
> I am using AutoCAD 2000. I took two classes at the local Community College
> to quicken the learning curve. I haven't designed any subs with it but have
> designed a new wing for my barn.
>
> Biggest problem I have is when plotting. I find A-sized paper (8 1/2" x 11") from my printer does not give enough detail. Need to get a plotter that can handle D-sized paper ( as big as 8 A sized pages put together).
>
> Regards,
> Ray

Roger June
REJ and Company
513-300-1189
rjune@fuse.net

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message, including any attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.