Re: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Submersible Design Software

print poster with multiple papers
----- Original Message -----
From: Roger June <rjune@fuse.net>
To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 7:21 AM
Subject: Re: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Submersible Design Software

> Ray,
> As an AutoCad user, I've found that you can get by with a printer capable
of handaling 11"x17".  I have a printer capable of 11X17 and a second
printer capable of up to 36" Roll and have found that 99% of the time I use
the 11X17 printer.  It's cost per print is cheaper as well as the printing
time is faster.
> Just my 2 cents worth,
> Roger
> >
> > From: Ray Keefer <Ray.Keefer@Sun.COM>
> > Date: 2003/10/20 Mon PM 12:16:40 EDT
> > To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
> > Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Submersible Design Software
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am using AutoCAD 2000. I took two classes at the local Community
College
> > to quicken the learning curve. I haven't designed any subs with it but
have
> > designed a new wing for my barn.
> >
> > Biggest problem I have is when plotting. I find A-sized paper (8 1/2" x
11") from my printer does not give enough detail. Need to get a plotter that
can handle D-sized paper ( as big as 8 A sized pages put together).