Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: FYI: For the toy sub collectors

Here is a build it yourself, 'Ictineo - II wooden submarine' model kit:

   http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3149356448&category=4248

Here is more about the Incrineo II for another model page:
   http://www.sell-it-easy.de/sail/english/index.htm

Ian.