Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Viewport Toughness

I'm chuckling over the responses to my message. Sorry
if anyone thought I was advocating the use of glass,
I'm not. Glass has a lot of manufacturing issues. What
I was pointing out is that acrylic becomes brittle
under pressure and fatigues around imperpections,
building up very high localized stresses. The
solution?
Overbuild as much as possible.

Warren.