Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Viewport Toughness

And unlike in the movies, whent hat baby starts crakin', it ain't gonna
be in the middle.  It's gonna be where the pressure has found a weak
spot, and odds are you won't know even then, because it won't just
crack, it's just gonna go, period.  And if that happens while you're
hanging out at 1,200 feet checking the seafood selection, you'll be part
of the menu.
Carl