Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Viewport Toughness

Pierre

Sounds like a great idea for dry-ambient. Did you have a link to more information about this film or an estimate on the cost?  I'd even like a film that would just protect the Acrylic from scratches; something that could be pealed off once it is scatched up and replaced.  I was even thinking about sandwiching my 3/4" acrylic view ports with 1/8 sheets so I only have to replace the 1/8 sheet after its dammaged.  Any ideas on that?

--Doug Jackson
http://members.cox.net/djackson001/sub/index.shtml