[PSUBS-MAILIST] Viewport Toughness

Hi People!

I've been to a house building show here in cold Canada and there was a boot
that sold "unbreakable" windows for thief.

They say that there technologie can change a normal window into a bullet
proof window.

The basic of that method is to put a high resistance thin plastic film that
stick on the window. Almost like a windshield. You should see me comming
from now... I asked if we can put that film on acrylic and the said yes.

Do you think that this could be helpful for psubs? It would not augment to
strenght of the viewport but if it break it could prevent water from comming
inside the sub or prevent the viewport from imploding?

Comments?

Pierre "Viewport Strenghtener Technicien" Poulin