From: Zeke Stone <deafangel@hotmail.com>
Sent: Oct 3, 2003 3:24 PM
To: Personal_Submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Submarine Tech

I was wondering if anyone is currrently trying to adapt new tech into their
personal sub designs. Such as, carbon nanotube based materials - (currently
somewhat difficult to produce in massive quanties but looks extreamly
promising) and quasiturbine hydrogen engines (not totaly new, but a massive
improvemnt over 4 stroke engines and work great with H/gas. I had talked to
someone over the inet a few weeks back who had designed one where the water
outside the hull was sucked into a tank where hydrogen was striped away and
fed to the engine in a continuous cycle. Seems pretty neat but I have my
doubts, any thoughts?)

ps. my english is good yes? 8)

ryan

http://msnmessenger-download.com