Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Small marine diesel generator

Well, I'll see if I can scrounge up something. I'm not
sure exactly where I was reading that. There is
sinking
capacity as well as temperature gradient extremes to
be considered. (Sinking as in current source/sink, or
temperature "voltage", not sinking sub.)

Warren.