Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] concret submarine, hatches, connectors, viewports, bubbles, classification

Huh? Do you mean the Millenial Foundation? Get the
Millenial Project by Marshall T. Savage from Amazon
for
a good overview. It is an entertaining book anyhow,
but
take the economics of seacrete with a grain of salt.
They make some grand assumptions about the initial
costs, and they are assuming a structure about the
size
of the Empire State Building to get the process
started.
It is a recommended book for $7.50.

Warren.